In which Marina Diamandis continues to be a queen and shuts down body policing
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
I want you to click play and do this inner thigh challenge with me right now. If you want toned legs for summer and also love Clarity by Zedd…this workout is kinda for you. And by kinda, I mean really.
REBLOG IF YOU’RE GONNA DO IT!
If my thighs didn’t hate me before, they do now. :)
your mama is so fat that - wait she’s not really fat, actually she’s kinda hot… hey tell your mom i said hi
the article just got better as i kept on reading
You have to wonder weather they are doing the world a favour or not? Is this one of those times you are almost thankful they are not having kids?
i asked my italian grandfather if the rough parts of italy were called the spaghetto and look at me w/ so much shame
This is so awesome.
*EDIT* We know about the 42 cents, lol… We have it covered XD
So my mom and I have been working the same waitress job for 5-6 years now. She had been waitressing years before, but this is recently. Anyway, about… 15 minutes ago this guy she waited on left and told her to take care. Just that. Prior to this she had talked to him about Italy. Her people are from Florence, this and that, and she said she’s never been. She’s got 8 years of art education and she’s working a waitress job. It’s pretty… Sad and disappointing, I guess. Her and my father divorced 6 years ago and she hasn’t had a real job ever. Just been stuck in a small town she’s not from.
This man who we have never seen before tipped her 1000 dollars for a trip to Italy. Walked out, not another word.
…you know. Just when I start to lose faith in humanity….Hm.